#Blogmas 15 Christmas Cracker Jokes
Today’s #Blogmas post is 15 Christmas Cracker Jokes. I thought I would add this in as although a lot of the jokes that you get in crackers are pretty naff, they always have the kids in stitches and are repeated well past Christmas even if they get them a bit muddled. Get ready for a belly laugh.
1. What does Santa do with fat elves?
He sends the to an Elf Farm.
2. What do you get if you cross Santa with a duck?
A Christmas Quacker!
3. What do you get if you eat Christmas decorations?
4. What do you call a snowman in summer?
5. Why was the snowman looking through the carrots?
He was picking his nose.
6. What do you give a dog for Christmas?
A mobile bone
7. What do you call a snowman party?
8. How does Jack Frost get to work?
On his Bi-icicle.
9. Who delivers presents to baby sharks at Christmas?
10. What do snowmen have for breakfast?
11. Who hides in the bakery at Christmas?
A mince spy!
12. What kind of motorbike does Santa ride?
A Holly Davidson
13. What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?
14. What did one snowman say to the other?
Can you smell carrots.
15. What did the snowman say to the aggressive carrot?
Get out of my face!
Cheesy enough for you? I’ve tried all of these out on my seven year old daughter who thought they were hilarious. We’re making our own Christmas Crackers this year so we’ll be using some of these to use on the rellies.